How to raise a support ticket
In the unlikely event that you encounter an unexpected error with the API you can get in touch with us at email@example.com. To help us get to the bottom of the problem as quickly as possible we ask that you be as descriptive and include as much information as possible about the request that failed.
When raising a support ticket it will help us resolve your issue quicker if you can provide a full picture of the request or process that you are attempting to undertake. Please include as many of the following bits of information in the support ticket as possible:
- User Agent of your application.
- Name of the client instance being queried.
- Date and time that the request was made.
- Basic information about the request, HTTP method, fully qualified URL, path and query. (GET https://api.youmanage.co.uk/Companies?Name=Sample)
- Any JSON payload that was sent.
- The JSON error message received.
- Any Request and Response headers.